If you want to look for good books for boys to read, you probably got the right place. We have list the best books for boys on the market with the readers reviews.
You deserve to have one excellent books to read from our list of best books for boys. If there’s one you think absolutely has to be on the list, feel free and add it yourself!
Choosing the Best Books for Boys
A young boy emerges from life-saving surgery with remarkable stories of his visit to heaven.Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven.
- “I really loved this book if you don’t believe in Heaven before you will after you read this book.” – JOANNE E. KEENER
- “The Burpo family have an amazing story to tell about Coltons trip to heaven and back.” – Chris Sledjeski
- “After reading the book I bought several copies for my friends.” – choochoo
The bestselling book for every boy from eight to eighty, covering essential boyhood skills such as building tree houses*, learning how to fish, finding true north, and even answering the age old question of what the big deal with girls is.
- “What a wonderful book for young boys–a great gift book for sons and nephews.” – Eric Lefkofsky
- “I like the way it reads and it just feels like a good solid book that will be fun to read bits at a time.” – Mitchell Llewellyn
- “The book very well written, easy to read for children and has a lot of fun activities to do.” – GalaFish
For readers of Laura Hillenbrand’s Seabiscuit and Unbroken, the dramatic story of the American rowing team that stunned the world at Hitler’s 1936 Berlin OlympicsDaniel James Brown’s robust book tells the story of the University of Washington’s 1936 eight-oar crew and their epic quest for an Olympic gold medal, a team that transformed the sport and grabbed the attention of millions of Americans.
- “Great story, very well written.” – FWF
- “A very good life story of a young hard working man in very difficult times.” – AVM
- “This is a wonderful and true story about the 1936 University of Washington varsity crew, eight young men who rowed into history.” – BrianB
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Best-selling Author, Judy Angelo, presents:Volume 2 of 12:WHO EVER SAID BILLIONAIRE BACHELORS AND MODEST MAIDS DON’T MIX?Celine Santini couldn’t have been more shocked when billionaire bachelor Pierce D’Amato offers her a job as nanny to his four-year-old charge.
- “Great easy read really got into this book would recommend it to other if looking for a good read.” – Kim
- “It is too short so the the story is not well thought out and very unrealistic.” – Cynthia Fisher
- “Book was well written, characters were adorable and story just makes you feel good.” – Hopeless
***On sale for 99 cents this week only to celebrate the release of the Nice GUY spin-off, FINDING THE RIGHT GIRL (Available NOW!)***BOOK ONE of the NYT&USA Today bestselling NICE GIRL TO LOVE *serial* trilogy (this is NOT a standalone; there IS a cliffhanger ending)Abby Bartlett is the quintessential nice girl.
- “Extremely well written with great story lines and wonderful characters!!!” – Sandra
- “First you fall in love with Abby and then with bad boy Connor.” – S Brady
- “Once I started reading this book I couldn’t put it down.” – Shawn S
Child psychiatrist Bruce Perry has treated children faced with unimaginable horror: genocide survivors, witnesses, children raised in closets and cages, and victims of family violence.
- “I read this book for a class and highly recommend it to anyone who works with children in any capacity.” – Emme
- “This book gave an amazing insight into the life of traumatized children.” – sue
- “Very informative, interesting theory presented in this well written book.” – Jillian Bridges
Where did Roald Dahl get all of his wonderful ideas for stories? From his own life, of course! As full of excitement and the unexpected as his world-famous, best-selling books, Roald Dahl’s tales of his own childhood are completely fascinating and fiendishly funny.
- “It is one of the most hilarious books I have ever read.” – George McMuffin
- “In the autobiographical book “Boy Tales of Childhood” by Roald Dahl, Roald explains some of the highlights, downs, and most memorable moments of his life.” – Jack
- “I strongly recommend both books to children of all ages … adults too.” – Chrestomanci
The Beginning of an Epic Adventure…
- “I thought his character was very well crafted.” – Chrystalla
- “Truthfully, I really wanted to like this story.” – Movie Nut
- “In addition this book follows several other very interesting and different characters…the Knife, Juggler, Nio, Levoreth…all with seemingly separate stories.” – R. Nicholson
She never imagined she’d be widowed before the honeymoon was over…
- “Right from the first page I was hooked and could not put it down, in fact I read all three in the series in a day and a half.” – Ginny
- “Good heart warming story with well written characters.” – Disgusted
- “Instead what I found was a completely unrealistic and unbelievable story with almost absurd plot twists.” – Francesca CH
Now you, too, can survive anything, anywhere!Lost in the desert? Stuck in quicksand? Confronted by a man-eating tiger? Trapped at a school dance? Fear not, brave reader! With this essential survival guide, you’ll find a way to get yourself out of every imaginable predicament, whether it’s an avalanche or a zombie invasion!How to survive anything all in one handy book! Inside you’ll find out how to treat a snakebite, send an SOS message, track an animal, make a map, and build a ladder.
- “My 8 year old son absolutly loves this book, its his second copy.” – Lawdog
- “I highly recommend this book- especially for children who have difficulty reading as it will definitely spark their interest.” – barb
- “It has so much great information, but is also very fun and entertaining for my son.” – Jessica
Suggestions of the Best books for boys
Do you have any books for boys suggestions that you think books for boys would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.