What Are the Best Piano Books for Beginners? So you want to start guitar as an adult? The concepts move much more quickly since it take adult a lot less time to understand them.
Listed here you will discover some great guitar books for beginners from these really talented authors. Browse through the top 10 greatest guitar books and select the books that you have not read but would like to. All in all, I think that these are the best guitar books for beginners for adults looking to learn to play the guitar.
Top 10 Best Guitar Books For Beginners
This great collection features all 194 songs written and sung by The Beatles, specially transcribed here for strumming guitarists, from the actual recordings, in the original keys.
- “If you want to sing and play all your Beatles favorites this is the song book for you.” – edward cyran
- “If you love the Beatles and aspire to play their music on the guitar, I would highly recommend this book to you.” – T. Giordano
- “This a complete book of all the Beatles’ songs with chords to play with your guitar.” – Jose M. Rosario
- “I highly recommend the book for a new student wanted to start with the basics to learn guitar.” – S. Early
- “It is very easy to read and understand.” – Memyself&I
- “If you are a beginner and want to learn some good tricks quickly go for this book.” – Aravind S. Ravindran
(Musicians Institute Press).
- “If you follow the instructions and use this book the way it’s intended, you will actually understand music theory on the guitar in a very practical way.” – K. Wanner
- “I’ve been playing guitar a long time and this book really helps you get an idea how the fretboard works.” – K. Scott
- “I bought this book a couple weeks ago and began studying it immediatly.” – Doug L. Clement
A 52-Week, One-lick-per-day Workout Program for Developing, Improving & Maintaining Guitar Technique
Series: Guitar Educational
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Softcover with CD – TAB
Author: Troy Nelson
From the former editor of Guitar One magazine, here is a daily dose of vitamins to keep your chops fine tuned! Musical styles include rock, blues, jazz, metal, country, and funk.
- “A 52 week exercise book so take each lesson, learn it every week, move on!” – R. E. Quinlan
- “I highly recommend this book from beginner and more.” – Josh N
- “So in the end, this is a great book if you use it exactly how they suggest.” – Braden E. Bost
Updated with the latest bass guitar technology, accessories, and moreThe bass is the heart of music.
- “I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has ever played or yearns to play the bass.” – Cliff
- “Great book, very easy to understand and read.” – Doc Toro
- “I just got started on this book, looks like it will keep me very busy for a long time.” – Joyce Capps
The notes of any solo are only half the story; the other equally crucial element is the rhythm.
- “There are plenty of exercises for all levels (I know i will be going through this book several more times as I keep progressing).” – numb908
- “This book is meant to help with timing but really helped me “get” the music.” – e. lahasky
- “Barrett Tagliarino’s books are definitely among the best books and methods for guitar out there today.” – Arno K.
Learn everything ukulele—from chord progressions to playing pop, folk, and holiday favorites—and, yes, even Hawaiian music!The ukulele is hot.
- “If you already know about chords or play some guitar, this book will give you a very good time of insight and learning.” – Petanque
- “In fact, the inside jokes will make you feel smarter and “in the know”.” – Phredd
- “I have found this book to be very informative, interesting and easy to use.” – Scotchyroo
In How to Play Guitar guitar players of all levels will find a wealth of instruction and inspiration.
- “It’s great, easy to follow and very helpful.” – JD Kirkland
- “It really does tell you everything you need to know to learn to play for real!” – Tiddledeewinks
- “Since deciding to learn to play guitar, I have purchased THREE different books, and this one is the only book I use.” – Alex Rifman
Guitarists of all levels will find a wealth of practical music knowledge in this special book and CD package.
- “I would recommend this book for guitarist who have some general idea about music theory.” – 32434
- “This book breaks down music theory in a simple, easy to understand fashion.” – Snowman
- “The paper version came with a CD, but the Kindle version comes with links to the media files in the flow of the text…very useful.” – FSJUNKIE
- “Very informative, well organized, and easy to follow, this is one of the best instructional Bass books available.” – Cerebellum
- “It starts out simple with lots of good exercises for each string and gradually gets more complicated.” – Dean
- “The cd accompaniment tracks are great and I use them as the “test”….the students must play along with the track successfully before moving on.” – Dale King
Suggestions of the Best Guitar Books For Beginners
Do you have any book suggestions that you think Guitar Books would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.